Become A Foster Parent
We are seeking foster homes who meet the following criteria:
1. Own a home with a secure attached fenced yard. If you rent your home, a letter from the property owner granting permission for foster dogs is required.
2. At this time we are not seeking foster homes where there is unfenced property or in shared buildings such as condos or apartments.
3. Able to transport the foster dog to vetting appointments and bring the dog to meet and greets and possibly adoption events.
4. Able and willing to comply with mask requirements at our veterinary clinic or any other facility requiring masks/where applicable when representing the rescue.
5. Does not kennel the foster dog unless discussed in advance with council.
6. Experienced In providing basic training including outdoor/housetraining, leash training and basic obedience using positive reinforcement methods.
If you are ready, the following is our application form to foster a dog from our rescue. Click the Word document image below to download the foster form, then complete it on your computer and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us on Facebook, complete the contact form, or email us at email@example.com